New Brighton Hot Pools and Playground – Stage 1
Intended as a modern, interactive playground with pools, wet play areas and associated service infrastructure, Select - Project Managers who specialise in tourist destinations - wanted to adopt a more in-house approach. Working with community groups on the project, in 2017 they sought community feedback on early design ideas for the pools and this feedback was fed into the design process.
Rhodes + Associates Limited worked closely with the client to ensure this inclusive, intuitive approach ran smoothly and to plan.
- Client: DCL
- Project Manager: Select
- Services Consultants: Powell Fenwick
- Structural Engineers: Structex
- Architects: AW Architects
- Landscape designers: Creative Intentions
- Landscape Architects: Chris Glasson Landscape Architects Ltd
- Christchurch regeneration cultural adviser: Matapopore Charitable Trust
- Cost management
- Contract procurement
- Contract administration