From the earliest point of involvement through to the conclusion of a project, we aim to protect the financial interest of you, our client.
Proven methods with current techniques and technology are used to accurately measure, reduce, and control cost during the pre-contract and post-contract stages of a project. We follow strict cost control disciplines to ensure the initial estimate, tender figure, and final account reflect the initial vision of our client.
Our Cost Management services include:
- Masterplan cost planning
- Feasibility studies
- Elemental estimates – at concept, preliminary, developed and detailed design
- BIM estimating
- Value engineering / Cost options
- Advice on procurement methods
- Cash flow forecasting
We can provide advice on the most suitable contract for procurement based on the type of development, current market conditions, and the client’s needs.
Our Contract Procurement services include:
- Preparation of Schedule of Quantities
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Advice on suitable contract and contract conditions
- Advice on contractor selection
- Tender negotiation
- Tender reviews and recommendation
Contract administration effectively reduces project risk through close monitoring of the contract works.
Regular cost monitoring provides continuous up-to-date cost status enabling potential cost overruns to be identified and managed.
Our services include:
- Payment recommendation and certification
- Variation review, negotiation and agreement
- Financial reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Extension of time claim reviews and assessments
- Final account negotiation
- Peer reviews and independent representation
- Dispute resolution
- Engineer to the Contract
We consult with financial institutions and their clients to identify the risk when assessing the viability of their projects.
Our clients include both Australian and New Zealand banks, fund managers, as well as mezzanine funders.
To secure development funding we provide the following:
Initial Report including:
- Assess development budget
- Construction contingencies
- Perceived risk
- Tender documentation
- Statutory requirements
Monthly Drawdown Reports including:
- Cost to complete
- Project risk status
- Cash flow analysis
- Cost risk analysis
Our team have extensive experience in assessing property damage resulting from natural disasters, fire, and floods.
We have completed numerous complex insurance assessments for large insurance companies and private clients.
Insurance services include the following:
- Replacement cost estimate
- Flood claim assessment
- Water damage assessment
- Defective works assessment
- Earthquake damage
In addition to providing quantity surveying, Rhodes + Associates Limited also provides the following services:
- Independent project audits
- Depreciation schedules
- Expert witness
- Life cycle costing